Help prevent summer boredom by participating in the brand new Teen Summer Challenge.
Have fun, get to know your library, and earn an invitation to the exclusive After Hours Wrap-Up Party on August 18.
How It Works
- Register at any Whitby Library location, or online here
- Receive a free book when you register. Those who register online can arrange to pick up their book at the location of their choice.
- When you complete a challenge, email a picture or a description of what you did to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the number of the challenge in the subject line. You may include up to three challenges per email.
- Complete 25 challenges and receive an email invitation to our After Hours Wrap-Up Party, which will take place at the Central Library on August 18th from 4:00–7:00 p.m.*
- Complete all 50 challenges and you’ll also receive a Summer prize pack! Challenges must be submitted by Wednesday, August 16th at 5:00 p.m. Late challenges will not be accepted.
All content submitted to the Teen Summer Challenge must be original, and must be your own work. By submitting your work to the Teen Summer Challenge, you are giving the Whitby Public Library the right to publish your submission via the library’s website and social media accounts, and/or use it for marketing purposes.
*Teens who receive an invitation to the after hours party but are unable to attend will receive an additional free book, which must be picked up by August 31. Please contact email@example.com before August 17 to arrange this alternative prize.