Mobile Catalogue Site
Need to access the library catalogue on the go from your phone? There is an easy and convenient way to do that. When you access the library catalogue through our mobile website, you automatically access a basic, mobile-friendly catalogue site. This site offers many of the features of the full catalogue site.
- Quickly search the collection with filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you're seeking.
- Browse bestsellers and new material.
- Get the details on any title, anytime and anywhere, including descriptions, community reviews and commentary.
- Check a title's availability - even map the locations where your title is available now.
- Place and manage holds.
- Instantly check your due dates and renew.
- Check branch hours or get directions to your nearest WPL location.
The mobile catalogue site works with Android, Apple and Blackberry. Device-specific native Apps for iPhone and Android are available. See below for details.
Free Device-Specific Native Apps - Apple and Android
Take advantage of even more catalogue features and functionality by downloading a free device-specific native App from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The native apps are very user-friendly and packed full of all the functionality of the full-size catalogue.
New Library Card Barcode Feature Available on Apple and Android Apps!
Forgot your library card at home or in your car? Simply use the new library card barcode feature available on the Apple and Android Mobile Catalogue App! Simply choose the 'More' option where you will see 'My Library Card Barcode' in the menu list. A barcode is generated based on the barcode numbers in your library account.