The library offers a wide variety of programs for children of all ages, with a focus on literacy, arts, technology and fun.
Join us at the library, and share stories and songs to help your child build early language and literacy skills.
- Babytime - Gentle stories, songs, finger rhymes and fun for babies up to 18 months.
- Toddler Time - Stories, rhymes and lots more in an active session for children 19 to 36 months.
- Stories for Threes and Fours - Songs and stories, games and rhymes for children ages 3 and 4.
- Family Storytime - Stories, music and fun for the entire family.
- French Stories for Threes and Fours - Songs and stories, games and rhymes in French for children ages 3 and 4.
- French Family Storytime - Stories, music and fun for the entire family in French.
Children can improve their reading skills by practicing with a teenage buddy during weekly sessions in either English (grades 1-3) or French (grades 2-3).
Strong readers who enjoy participating in book discussions and related activities may register for these clubs.
Book Pirates Club for children in grades 4 and 5.
Page Turners Club for children in grades 6 to 8.
Registration for the fall session of both book clubs is online on Saturday, September 10, 2016, beginning at 9 a.m.
TumbleBooks are animated, talking picture books which teach kids the joy of reading in a format they'll love. TumbleBooks are created by taking existing picture books, adding animation, sound, music and narration to produce an electronic picture book which you can read, or have read to you. TumbleBook Library also includes National Geographic videos and games.
Join us for weekly fun with LEGO at the library.
Let your imaginations take off while you enjoy some stories and creative building.
Check (Programs and Events) for many more children’s activities.