Opening a new business?
Running a business?
Looking for information on investing?
The Whitby Public Library has resources to help you!
- We’re the only public library in the GTA that offers customized demographic profiles through our PCensus software
- Reference Canada online business directory
- Thousands of training courses on software and business skills through Lynda.com
- Free access to magazine and journal articles that may be behind paywalls
- Business e-books accessible 24/7
- Online reference books including a Business Plan Encyclopedia
- Thousands of books on a wide variety of topics, including business bestsellers, careers and investing
- Premium investment information from the Value Line Investment Survey
- Business magazines
- Meeting room rentals
Best of all, our trained staff are available to help you find the information you need.
Our business resources are located mainly at the Central Library.